Friday, July 10, 2009

2 Week Checkup

I had my 2 week checkup yesterday.

I went into the doctor's office. I unfortunately had to wait 45 minutes to get into a room, but once in there, things went pretty quickly.

The nurse came in and removed my stitches, which is a really odd sensation. It doesn't really hurt, but it just feels creepy. Then the doc came in. He checked out a couple of range of motion things, and answered a few questions of mine. He gave me a couple of goals for my next visit, and easy peasy, I was done. My recovery is coming along well, I'm at a good place so far, and I need to keep up the good work.

The most exciting thing to me is that I no longer have to use my CPM machine. This is a huge relief to me, as I was struggling to find time as I got back into my regular daily routine. Plus, that thing is boring and uncomfortable. It's sitting in the corner of my living room, waiting for pickup tomorrow. I did find another use for it. Ok, I didn't find another use, my cat did. It sort of amuses me!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the machine is over! That will make things much better.

    ReplyDelete