Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Can't sleep


I don't understand how it is that I can be totally wiped out, and yet I can't seem to turn off my brain enough to actually go to sleep. I have to be up in about 6 hrs, but I'm just staring at my ceiling.

I'm a bit nervous about tomorrow. I know it'll all be fine, the surgeon is really talented and all taht, but I'm definitely getting just a touch freaked out.

I took a picture of my legs today, i'll post it to this entry. Even though they aren't currently matched, I fear that's the closest they'll be for quite a while. it sucks, cause I think I have shapely legs, and actually rather attractive knees, as knees go. Actually, I don't think anyone truly has beautiful knees, but mine are on the upper end of the spectrum of knee beauty.

I thought I'd have more of a chance to blog at work today about how I was feeling. Turns out i was so busy trying to wrap everything up that I didn't have a single chance. I hardly had time to think about what was going on at all, much less actually type it.

All right, I think I'm going to try to read a little, which usually makes me sleepy. Hopefullly no more until after the surgery...

No comments:

Post a Comment